Tuesday, March 01, 2011



Jewelry shopping

I always lust after blue green hues and "drunken cut" stones. The gold just makes them more magical and dazzling. Very Blue Lagoon.



While rope on it's own would make a fairly indifferent piece, pair it with gold or silver, and interesting stones and viola some incredibly exclusive pieces.


Sabrina Dehoff Mint Single Cord Rope And Gold Plated Tube Bracelet, $101
Sabrina Dehoff Rope Bracelet With Gold Crystal Plate - Grey, 174 GBP
silver triangles & blue rope necklace for $129
Rope Belt for $330



I visited into one of my preferred stores in my Brooklyn neighborhood Stuart and Wright. Where I have never truly bought anything but I go to regularly to stare at all of the eye candy and beautifully crafted items (that I can't afford). Today I found something really extravagant...these beautiful baubles by Lizze Fortunato. I adore the tribal details and bohemian vibe of these pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving A Comment is Cool! Please leave a comment :-)

Related post



Related Posts with Thumbnails