Monday, March 21, 2011



Yamashita gold and Jewels buried in the philippines is true!

Treasure burials  in the Philippines before and during World War II  are very real.
These treasures named after General Yamashita still have millions of tons in gold and
huge amounts of jewels secured in deep dangerous conditions. The bulk of Yamashita
treasures buried in the Philippines will perish with the Earth because of corrupt forces
guarding this treasure. Horrible Japanese poisons, bombs, booby traps and other
"curses" protect the precious metals and jewels now, and far into the future.   A tiny
amount of the stolen loot has been recovered by Marcos and other politicians. Some
have made recoveries using secret agreements like the Japanese "friendship"
projects do as alibis for  Yamashita gold recoveries.  Others follow with recoveries
even now but keep their results top secret for fear of their lives.

I am Vernon Sullivan,  and welcome you to my web site. I am an American who is
treasure hunting in the Philippines. I am a Christian with a Filipina wife and have my
family here in Leyte Philippines. I am happy to have one of the most exciting
adventures known to man through discoveries of the Yamashita treasure secrets.    I
was chosen by a group of Christian American investors in 2001 to organize a site in the
Philippines. I arrived in the Philippines a very skeptical unbeliever in this wild story of
treasure. Every day since my arrival, I have acquired more  evidence  of the Japanese
WWII atrocities and of the Yamashita Treasure secrets. For those who do not
believe, I urge you to consider the historical facts and information available now. It
really all boils down to one question. Why did the Japanese brutally kill and torture
millions during WWII? Do not be deceived. It was not about freedom, peace, love or
God. It was about power to control the World. The way then and now to get that power
is to own most of the valuables like gold and precious stones. That is just what Japan
and Germany set out to do in WWII.

WWII is still taking a great toll on the World. There are great possibilities of a
better World now and in the future should some of the millions of tons of Yamashita
treasure make it into the hands of God's servants. We pray for those who would use
these riches to benefit mankind directly. It is important in this for personal religious
convictions to be forefront in every "biography".  I do not discount the beliefs of
other followers of the Old or New Testament.

There are no manuals or schools to teach the treasure digger about all the methods
and secrets of treasure recovery. There are no set examples to follow in getting past
many difficulties and obstacles facing the treasure hunter. The only way to know the
deep dark dangerous secrets of the Japanese and corruption surrounding these
ventures is real time experience. After many years and efforts with recovery
attempts, I have graduated to the expert level. Unfortunately, partners who  helped
me in the past with funding lost hope of success with me. With reckless disregard for
all involved, those few made my adventure even more difficult. Now, ready with
experience, places, people and things, I find myself financially "incomplete" to solely
bear the costs of living, site development and recovery. I need partners capable of
understanding this adventure who can help me, foremost financially.  Also if you are
the type of investor who would enjoy some "hands on" experience at the dig site, you
would be very welcome to join in with me. This is provided you understand clearly, that
for safety and administrative purposes, you would be obligated to follow my
"directions". Continuance of such active participation will be based on my discretion.

I get requests for my help from people around the World. Most believe they have
treasure on their property in the Philippines but do not know how to deal with the many
difficulties. At present, I will not help for free anyone asking for financial support or
equipment help with finishing a recovery.  If you are in the position to help me
financially finish a recovery, you will find your return to be far above general
expectations. Team up with me,  support me as a financial partner  and I will keep you
posted with regular updates and close revealing communications.

On the other hand, if you have already recovered treasure, I am in the position to
provide resources for legal, fast, safe, secure transportation and private liquidation.
However, if you wish my assistance in such matters, you must be prepared to pay my
initial consultation fees,  provide photos of the recovery and, a sample for assay.  If
your position is not strong enough to follow these three criteria please do not contact
me until you are in such position.

Below is a photo from a friend who recovered eight small bars a few years ago, before
we met . These gold bars were giveaway treasure that was buried shallow. He now is
close with me and knows  I have connected him with the real precious metal or Gold
Buyer here in the Philippines. Since his find was long ago, he has already sold it and was
given only a tiny portion of the value. The market could not provide him with good
response at that time. Below is a photo of this Yamashita gold treasure.











I have selected one of my contracted digs  close to the treasure and has all the
positive elements for a fast easy good  success. I have spent a lot of my personal
money, time and physical efforts on the site. The pictures below will give you an idea of
the amount of work and investment already placed in this one site. I am not able to
finish recovery due to lack of funding. We are in need of survival and operation
budgets to finish recovery of the site. If you like, view the pictures, study the
possibilities of a partnership with your financial help. I have many digs, but this one is
my closest and best. I hope for a realistic and profitable partnership. I have code
named the site "High Seven" .
High Seven
View looking down into the dig. This site is at a central point between Jap lines in a small
mountain. The property owner's father was a small boy when the Japs were killing and
burring treasure here. He as a boy ran and hid in the mountain close by and witnessed
the Japs making this burial. It was late in the war and most likely a commander payment.
This is the view looking up from the bottom of the dig. In this dig we have encountered
many signs. There were things like cemented brain corals in the center of three slanted
coated surfaces. There were many layers of the slanted surfaces with soft powder of
ground pink coral a meter thick in between the layers.
Above is a picture of the center piece of cemented coral that is shaped like a brain. To
the left is a picture of a small broken piece of the slanted surfaced area around the coral.
A view above is a small excavated piece of another type of coral layers found in this
dig site. There are many things we found that can be not be accounted for naturally. It
was all placed in this burial along with hardened cement in areas too.
Pictured above is the soft pink ground corals found between slanted surfaces.
Experts who estimate the distance to the target give us only five more feet to go!
Vernon Sullivan
I have enjoyed personally working at my digs. I kept the digs going with only
my personal and family budget. The daily budgets were very small  No one got
big pay. I could only afford food and gas in my vehicle. Now, my income is low,
living expenses are higher and I can not even do that. Treasure is close but it
has been too long with no help or support. In order for me to make any dig
restart, I will need external financing.  Much will be required now for anyone
to become a part of my journey. If you contact me do not expect to use me
like a free chat forum for your needs. Hundreds have made empty promises
of support just to gain from my experiences, contacts and knowledge. This will
not be acceptable any further. I still welcome you to experience recovery
efforts with me as a partner. We can make a treasure recovery happen fast,
safe and legal should there be financial support. Below are guidelines for you
to ask any questions if you are interested in being a partner.

Your Treasure Site:  Advise & Visit Fees
If you are a landowner or heir to property in the Philippines and would like to
have help with your treasure recovery, I can help you. There will be charges
for  services. The basics of these services will begin by talking on the phone. I
may have you speak also with trusted partners who have 20+ years experience
with the treasure and related fields. Before you call for advice or analysis
begins on the phone, you must send or wire to me at least a one hour fee for
this charge. This phone charge is 2000 pesos per hour. If after a study
including location and safety, we feel there is a good chance for us to work
together for your recovery, we may suggest a visit to your site. We can fully
understand your site circumstances first hand at that point. There will be
fees for this visit. You will send the costs in advance of our departure for
your property. This visit fee is 20,000 pesos per day plus all travel expenses.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand we are overloaded with
letters and calls asking for free advise and visits and no longer will provide
that free service. Whether or not you can show the ability and interest in
accepting my initial fee based service helps me initially determine whether
your situation is genuine or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving A Comment is Cool! Please leave a comment :-)

Related post



Related Posts with Thumbnails